Keeping your home sparkling clean is always a homeowner’s top priority. However at times no matter how well you vacuum and mop your home, you find some small messes that have to be cleared in a hurry.
As it is not practical lugging out your heavy vacuum cleaner to clean these frequent messes at home, it’s better investing in an electric broom, which is also known as a carpet sweeper, vacuum sweeper, electric sweeper and even vacuum cleaner.
An electric broom is something in between a vacuum and a broom. It has the vacuum’s suction power but does not have it’s roller and beater. It however has a broom’s head and handle but without a dust cup.
These machines are however lightweight and easy to use to suck and remove small piles of dirt and debris on most types of flooring. In fact, there are some models which can also be used on carpets.
Compare: The 10 Top Rated Electric Brooms of 2017
The Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Stick Vacuum cleaner is the only electric vacuum with Hoover’s patented WindTunnel technology. It’s powered by an interchangeable Li-ion battery which lets you use the machine without looking for an outlet, while ensuring sustained cleaning power. It’s Cyclonic Filtration Edge cleaning bristles and One Touch Brush roll activation thoroughly tidies walls and corners.
The Hoover stick vacuum has a low profile base which with its extreme recline handles helps easily clean under furniture while its Wide Mouth Opening covers larger surfaces in a shorter span of time.
The device’s power controls are conveniently located at your fingertips for easy control and usage. Its bottom release dirt cup helps empty the dirt without getting your hands dirty. There is even a fuel gauge which lets you know when it’s time to remove and recharge the battery.
- WindTunnel Technology removes deeply embedded dirt from carpets to hard floors.
- Power controls at your fingertips
- Runs on a rechargeable 18V Li-ion battery
- Powered brush roll changes from carpet to hard floor at the touch of a button
- Low profile base and reclining handles make reaching under furniture so easy
- Fuel gauge indicates when batteries have to be recharged
- Cordless and portable
- Wide cleaning path which helps the unit cover larger surface area
- Easily assembled and canister easily emptied
- Hardwood and carpet settings to choose from
- Pet fur and human hair easily tangles onto rollers
- No docking station so battery has to be manually removed and recharged
Tackling small messes is a cinch with the DirtDevil SD20505 Power Air Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum around. It is perfect for quickly removing messes from hard floors and is easily stored in tight spaces.
Its 10 amp motors facilitates constant, powerful suctions on hard floors and it weighs only 6.67 pounds, and is lightweight enough to maneuver between rooms. Removing dirt and dust under furniture is also a breeze with its Low Profile Nozzle.
The DirtDevil stick vacuum is bagless. There’s no hassles of emptying dirt bags as all the accumulated dirt ends up in its dirt cup which is emptied with the touch of a button. Its 11” cleaning path ensures a larger area is left sparkling with fewer passes.
Its Cyclonic Filtration system helps cut through messes using constant powerful suction power. The cord is 20 foot long, making it possible to handle large spaces before changing power sockets.
- Lightweight and is easily maneuvered between rooms
- Takes care of hard floors and can be stored in tight spaces
- 10 amp motor provides constant sanctioning power on hard floors and fewer passes to pick up dirt
- Low Profile Nozzle makes it so easy to reach under furniture
- No bags to empty as it’s bottom empty dirt cup empties at the touch of a button
- 20 foot long cord so it doesn’t lose power with time
- Some complain about poorly positioned exit vents that blows dust bunnies around
- A bit noisy when in use
This classic sweeper, the Bissell Natural Sweep Dual Brush Sweeper 92NOA follows the same and effective sweeping method that was used in the first carpet sweepers, more than 140 years ago.
This is perfect to use to easily and quickly take care of everyday messes like crumbs, dirt, pet hair and more. It is lightweight and can be used on multi-surfaces including carpets, hard floors and rugs. It is made using 100% recycled plastic and is PVC-free, and has no wasteful disposable products.
The Bissell stick vacuum sweeps up both large debris like beads and crumbs along with small debris as fine dust and pet hair using both forward and return passes. It is sustainable in design as it needs no electricity and so has no motor or batteries. There is also no wasteful disposable cleaning as its twin dirt pans are easy to empty, and its sleek design provides for easy storage.
- Lightweight and easy to use on various surfaces including carpets, hard floors and rugs
- Made of 100% recycled plastic and is PVC-free
- Sweeps large debris like bread and crumbs, and even small debris like fine dust and pet hair
- Does not have any motors or batteries, so does not consume electricity
- It’s dirt pans are easily emptied
- The sleek design provides for easy storage
- Does not pick up powdered sugar as it’s small
- Does not pick up big sweet potato pieces
- Doesn’t reach into corners well
- Works but needs a bit of persistence while cleaning floors
No more lugging out of your heavy vacuum cleaner to remove small messes with the VonHaus 600W 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick & Handheld Vacuum Cleaner around! This is a machine which provides 130 Air Watts of Suction Power and easily glides over various surfaces.
Its excellent suction capabilities make it perfect to leave your hardwood floors, carpets, stairs, rugs and furniture spic and span. The VonHaus 600W can be used like traditional cleaners at full length, or for handheld use just by removing the extension tube. The carpet sweeper comes with a 19.5ft. power cord, small brush attachment for handheld use, crevice tool, shoulder strap and hose adaptor.
It is a lightweight carpet sweeper which can also be used on furniture and drape. It has an easily removable 1.2 lt. capacity dust container providing for longer cleaning periods with less frequent emptying.
Its HEPA filtration and sponge system locks in small particles which other electric sweeper brooms generally re-circulate into the environment. This helps prevent the spread of bacteria and allergies.
- Lightweight enough to hang on a hook
- Can be easily used as a traditional and handheld cleaner
- Large capacity dust container means less frequent emptying
- HEPA filtration and sponge system prevents spread of allergies and bacteria
- Comes with quick release 19.5 ft. cord, crevice tool, shoulder strap, hose adaptor and small brush attachment
- Excellent suction capacities perfectly removes dirt and dust from various surfaces, including stairs, drapes and furniture
- Does not work well on hard floors, carpets or couches
- Rubs and ends up scratching even woven bamboo flooring, which is 25% harder than red oak
- Weak suctioning power
- Cord is not long enough to minimize the need of constant plugging and unplugging
- Does not have rollers
- Made of loud and cheap materials which do not stay connected for long
Pet owners and those with kids will find the Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum 81L2A a boon at helping keep their homes tidy. This machine captures the same dirt and debris brooms and dustpans usually remove and is considered the best electric broom for tile floors.
Its V-shape helps direct the larger debris into its center suction path while its ends suction fine debris along edges and baseboards without using any attachments. It collects more pet hair with it’s the combined effort of its suction and wipers, which are made of hair-attracting rubber material.
The Bissell electric broom’s strong point is its unique shape and swivel head which easily moves along furniture legs, baseboards and along edges and tight places to remove dirt and debris. While it is primarily designed for use on hard floors, it can also be used for cleaning low pile area rugs.
Cleaning up when you are done is a breeze as it’s bagless and only has an easy-to-empty dirt cup. Works on Cyclonic Technology where its 20’ power cord helps to quickly cover large areas.
- Unique V-shape captures dirt just like brooms and dustpans do
- V-shape directs large debris to its center suction path while it’s end suctions fine debris
- Strong suction and rubber wipers collect more pet hair than other models
- Swivel head helps clean around furniture legs
- Easy to maintain after the job’s done by easily emptying it’s dirt cup
- 20’ power cord means there’s no losing of suction
- Lightweight and meant for use on hard floors and even low pile area rugs
- Cord is not as long as expected
- Most hair gets trapped around the filter which has to be manually pulled and thrown away
- Loses power quickly if filter is not regularly maintained
- Unique shape can get annoying in some cases
- Some complain the unit is not long lasting
- Dust cup does not come out easily
- As wheels don’t roll well, the machine is hard to push on wood and tile floors
- Some complain the machine is too heavy for its size
Tired of pulling your heavy vacuum to remove pet hair? The Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum (SV1106) is just what you need! This is today the best electric broom for pet hair which quickly and conveniently removes pet hair from all types of surfaces in all your rooms.
It comes with a powerful motorized 2-speed brush roll that is optimized to clean both bare floors and carpets. The machine also boasts of a strong suction power for effective vacuuning and comes with an increased run time without interruptions. As its lightweight at only 7.5 pounds, it’s portable and versatile in design too.
The Shark stick vacuum offers cordless convenience and picks up pet hair throughout the home. Its XL capacity dust cap carries more dust so there’s less emptying. Moreover, it is easily emptied after use without need of any interaction with the dirt.
While it’s advanced swivel steering gives excellent control while navigating around furniture, its powerful brush picks pet hair from carpets. Its precision charger doubles up as a storage dock to charge the battery in 4 hours.
- Has a motorized 2-speed brush roll to use on both floors and carpets
- Strong suction power effective sucks dirt and debris with increased run-time
- XL capacity dust cap that’s easily emptied
- Charger doubles as a storage dock
- Charges battery in 4 hours
- Advanced swivel steering provides optimum control around furniture
- Lightweight, portable and versatile in design
- Some complain of the unit running on Shark’s SV1106N’s 10.8V battery and not it’s actual 14.4V battery pack
- Does not suck up Cheerios and similar pieces of cereals
- Sucks up sand and rock chips only to spit them back elsewhere while cleaning
- Cannot suction up scraps of paper or even plastic swing/price tags
- Frequently clogs up
- It’s swiveling heads make the unit unstable
Looking for a carpet sweeper? Look no more as the Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Ion 2-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum EL2055B-Cordelss may end your hunt. It is in fact rated to be the perfect vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors.
This is an electric broom which runs on a high performance 10.8V Li ion turbo power battery to provide optimal cleaning convenience. It can run continuously for more than 20 minutes on a quick single charge.
The Ergorapido functions on a bagless cyclonic system which provides you with steady suction power to consistently remove dirt and dust in your home. With its cordless convenience, and motorized brush roll, tidying your home’s bare floors is so much easier.
The Ergorapido is unique as it’s a 2-in1 cordless stick vacuum which offers the convenience of two types of vacuum cleaners merged into a single design. While it is traditionally used for tackling messes on bare floors, its detachable handheld version can be used to clean above the floor too.
Its crevice tool and dusting brushes are conveniently stored in the handle to use for cleaning stairs, crevices and flat surfaces in a single step. Twisting and turning around furniture is so easy with its 180 degrees EasySteer Maneuverability smooth turning and movement feature.
- Lightweight and bagless design makes getting up and down stairs and carrying between rooms so much easier
- High performance 10.8 V Li-ion battery offers most desirable cleaning capabilities
- 2-in1 traditional and handheld cordless machine
- Smooth turning and movement with it’s 180 degrees EasySteer Maneuverability
- Stands on its own in case interrupted while working
- Bagless and cyclonic technology provides steady vacuuming
- Works for more than 20 minutes on a single charge
- Motorized brush roll easily keeps bare floors spic and span
- Crevice tool and dusting brush stored in its handle
- Some complain the battery lasts only 5-10 minutes
- No instructions for assembling handle system
- No instructions on where the charging cord should be inserted
- Instructions wrongly advises to keep the unit plugged in when not in use
- Have to move very slowly to pick up small items
- Handheld vac has weirdly placed suction opening making it difficult to reach corners and edges
The Bissell 1132A Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop gives your hard floor a thorough cleaning in a single easy step. It is the only vacuum cleaner which sucks dirt and debris and also steams simultaneously to reduce your housekeeping time by half.
Its steaming feature gets rid of messes and then sanitizes floors with water without the use of any harsh chemicals, to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria. It has Easy Touch Digital Controls which let you change functions when in use so that you can sweep and steam simultaneously, or separately, as per your requirement.
It’s 5-way adjustable handle and Quick-Release Mop Pad Tray (with 4 mop pads) provides for easy storage after use. The 2 of the 4 washable and replaceable mop pods are meant for scrubbing tough spots while the other two are soft.
Its powerful cyclonic action helps pick up dry debris while its edge bristles sweep debris away from edges. Its tank remains dry while steaming due to its Dry Tank Technology.
- Simple and easy setup
- Can sweep and mop hard floors simultaneously or separately
- Sanitizes floor using only water and no harsh chemicals
- Comes with a 5-way adjustable handle
- Has 4 washable and replaceable mop pads
- Powerful cyclonic action picks up dry debris
- Dry Tank Technology keeps tank dry while steaming
- Reduces cleaning time by half with its combined working feature
- Steamer action only leaves lukewarm water and makes the floor wet
- ‘Easy Fill Water’ compartment is difficult to open
- Tends to continuously knock before steamer readies itself
- Very weak suction power
The Eureka Easy Clean Corded 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum 169B is a freestanding, plastic, lightweight carpet sweeper weighing less than 5 lbs. It’s telescopic handle is removable, making it convenient to convert the machine into a handheld unit when in need to tidy spaces with lingering dirt and allergens and to clean up furniture.
If area rugs and low pile carpet floors call for more efficient cleaning, all you have to do is turn the brush roll on. The brush roll just has to be switched off if you notice dirt and debris scattering while traversing across bare floors. Its translucent base tells where the brush roll moves for optimal functioning.
This imported Eureka electric broom comes with an easy empty dust cup, and picks up messes better and faster from all floor types with its 10” wide cleaning path. You save money with the bagless Eureka stick vacuum around as there are no bags to buy for collecting dust and debris. The dust cup just has to be washed as and when required. As it’s freestanding in design, it easily stands upright when idle.
- Has a 15 ft. cord for longer use without the need of constant unplugging
- Lightweight and portable at 4 pounds
- Has a removable telescopic handle to convert to a handheld unit
- Handheld unit cleans furniture and hard to reach areas
- Turn the brush roll on while tackling carpets and off while using on bare floors
- 10”wide cleaning path
- Bagless unit with washable and reusable dust cups
- Freestanding in design lets it stand upright when idle
- Compact and can be easily stored in small areas
- Affordably priced
- So poor suction power that it barely picks up powder from the floor
- Gets clogged with fibres when used on deep pile carpets and loses suction
- Some complain the cord is too short
- Too loud when in use
- Wide head makes it difficult to use in small areas
- Dirt container has no transparent plastic and is difficult to find out if it’s full or not
- Long hair ends up wrapped around spinning brushes
- No telescopic handle
The Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright HV303 is an ultra-lightweight upright vacuum weighing less than 8 pounds. It easily converts into a hand vac for a thorough floor to ceiling cleaning of your home.
Its swivel steering gives complete control when in use, and while navigating around furniture. It’s Dust-Away hard floor attachment with 1 washable microfiber pad effectively picks up both large debris and fine dust from bare floors.
Its extendable wand helps access hard-to-reach areas while fingertip control helps easily switch between hard floors to carpet when in use. The Shark Rocket electric broom comes with dual storage options- it can be attached to the bottom of the wand or secured to the wall mount.
It has a 30ft. cord and comes with a dusting brush, crevice tool, accessory bag, a 10” wide cleaning path and a pet upholstery tool. The Shark Rocket however has a non-removable dust cup.
- Swivel steering gives better control and maneuverability
- Lightweight at less than 8 pounds
- Converts into a hand vac easily
- Dust-Away hard floor attachment picks up both large debris and fine dust
- Wand can be lengthened to reach hard-to-reach areas
- Fingertip control provides for easy switching between hard floor and carpet when in use
- Offers dual storage options
- No removable dust cup making it difficult to empty
- No kickstand to hold it up while unplugging, etc.
- Motor at the top tends to tip the sweeper
- Very weak suction
- Does not clean carpets well
- Sometimes swivels too much, making it hard to control
- Lightweight in terms of performance
What to expect
As you know, an electric sweeper broom is not like a regular vacuum so it doesn’t work like one either. It’s perfect and meant to use for getting rid of light messes and small debris like dirt, sand, dust, pet hair and crumbs. It’s not the best option for handling larger or harder debris as the debris may only end up jamming it’s brushes.
While electric brooms don’t give you strong suction power, they work best on hard flooring and low-pile carpets or rugs. They however don’t help or do much on high-pile carpeting. A traditional vacuum cleaner is indeed the best option for keeping your entire home tidy and neat.
However stick vacuum are best for handling small and quick-to remove messes as they are lightweight and can easily be used. They come as corded or cordless models and its fold-down handle provides for convenient storage.
Benefits of Electric Brooms
Most people wonder if it’s necessary buying a carpet sweeper when they already own a vacuum cleaner. Well, electric sweeper brooms do have their advantages, warranting the necessity of buying one.
- Saves your time
Electric brooms save time as you just have to take it out of the closet, switch it on and start tackling the mess. It’s easy to empty without spending much time. All you need to do is remove its dirt cup and dump the trash. It’s also easy to put away after use; as you just have to throw it into the closet!
- Easy to use
Electric sweeper brooms are less painful to use as it is lightweight and can be easily carried up and down stairs. As its on/off switch is usually located on top of its handle, there is no need of bending over to switch it on or off. To top it off, most models do not have dangerous cords to trip over and risk twisting and ankle or breaking an arm.
- Consumes less electricity
Carpet sweepers use less electricity than vacuum cleaners as they use rechargeable batteries. They have batteries that usually last for an hour before needing a recharge.
- Doesn’t need much storage space
As these machines are lightweight, they easily fit into small spaces like closet or a garage. If required, they can even be safely hung behind a door after use.
- Perfect for those with mobility issues
This is a recommended machine for people with mobility issues like constant back pain, poor upper body strength, arm or shoulder pain or for those who are wheelchair bound. This is because the electric sweeper broom is lightweight and easy for them to use for keeping their homes spic and span. Most of them also have controls on it’s handles, making it easy for anyone to start and congrol them.
Which is better – a Regular Vacuum Cleaner or Electric Broom?
This is a closely fought battle as each has its individual benefits and reasons to be in every home.
- Electric brooms like the Dyson are perfect for cleaning hard surface areas like kitchens or bathroom floors while vacuums clean carpeted areas much better.
- Vacuum cleaners have a large canister bag and powerful motor providing more suction power. As most of them are corded, they offer unlimited performance time. However they consume more electricity, are less portable, produce more noise and its head has to be changed while changing surfaces.
- Its thin nozzles help you reach even the house’s tightest corners unlike traditional machines.
- Electric sweeper brooms have its on/off button on its handle, so there’s no need of bending to switch the unit on. This does not exist in all vacuum cleaners.
- There are no dust bags to empty as you just clean its dust compartment when necessary. However most vacuum cleaners come with bags which have to be removed and washed after use.
- Vacuum cleaners have more suction power than carpet sweepers which is why it is better if you have a huge house with spacious rooms as they can cover more areas. On the contrary, if you have small rooms and want to clean corners and under couches, electric brooms are compact and easily manoeuvred.
- Stick Vacuum are generally battery operated and need charging after 2-3 hours of usage. They are mostly cordless as only a few high end models come with charging cords; so there’s no worry about stuck cords. While there are some cordless versions, most regular cleaners are corded.
- While it’s easy putting away stick vacuums as you just have to put it away and store it, a vacuum’s cord has to be wrapped and its tool reattached to the tool holder before it is lugged back into storage.
- Vacuum cleaners are messy, heavy, expensive, consumes more electricity and hard to use. A high quality brand and unit can cost more than two hundred dollars However carpet sweepers need less power and are comparatively cheaper. Even a high quality unit is affordably priced and costs less than hundred dollars.
Now you know more about electric sweeper brooms, and why you should have one even if you do or do not have a vacuum cleaner, you may want to buy one. However you are confronted with so many brands and models to choose from, you find it difficult choosing the best stick vacuum for yourself! So here is a buying guide to help you know what to look out for when buying one.
- Corded or cordless
This is a factor to take into consideration; however statistics prove that most people prefer the cordless version for its portability. Cordless machines should have a long-lasting battery and a convenient charging station.
It is also important that you check how long the battery takes to recharge, and if it comes with a spare. Moreover, there are no wires to avoid, or looking for a power outlet to use cordless models.
Corded models are also easy to use but may have limited movements if its cord is not long enough. So make sure that it has a cord that is long enough to easily move around the rooms. While experts recommend models with a 20’ or longer electrical cord, it is always better to choose a model that has a cord that automatically retracts.
- Suction power
Suction power is important as it helps keep your hardwood floors spic and span, and even ensures the machine reaches areas where dirt tends to stick and accumulate for long. The best models can pick up crumbs on carpets and some can even pick up larger pieces of debris, pet hair and dust bunnies.
The purpose of an electric broom is reduced if it has so poor suction power that it cannot remove debris from edges and corners. Units with strong suction power don’t even need too many attachments for removing dirt and debris from nooks and corners.
- Operating time
As most carpet sweepers work on batteries, do find out how long it works on a single charge. It should be long enough to make your entire floor spotless in a full swoop. It is a wise and sane option to choose an electric broom with a battery that lasts for at least an hour with a single charge.
- Special technologies
If you want a unit that does a perfect and spotless job, look for one with special technologies like cyclonic technology which effectively filters air sucked into it. It also traps dirt and debris in the bin without releasing it into the atmosphere and air that you breathe.
- Versatility and convenience
Check the machine’s ability at turning off the brush roll while transitioning from traversing over carpets and then to hard floors. This minimizes the amount of debris left behind. Not only are cordless electric brooms effective at reaching most nooks and spots, even the corded versions that have long cables may not limit your functionality much. Its long cord lets you easily cover large areas without having to frequently change the AC outlets so that you quickly tidy even large rooms.
Some models even have wide nozzles to minimize the number of passes made while removing dirt and debris, and ensure a more thorough tidying up. However even models with narrow nozzles have its benefits as it easily moves along tight and confined spaces like around dining furniture and chair legs.
While rechargeable electric sweepers generally offer 20-30 minute runtime, it may get shorter with time or as the battery pack ages. Ni-Ca batteries may suffer with reduced power delivery over time but replaceable batteries extend the machine’s life. This is because you just have to replace fresh batteries for longer working to handle larger jobs.
It’s also better if the dust collection canister is easily emptied. This is essential as most electric brooms are bagless and thus should have a canister which can be easily emptied.
- Design and size
While most electric sweepers have heads that can clean 10” paths, others may have smaller or larger heads. So though you may not find a model with a head as big as a traditional vacuum, it’s because they are not meant to be used for cleaning large size rooms!
Electric sweeper brooms are easily manoeuvred around corners and tight spaces. Its head swivels to easily sweep under and around furniture so there’s no need of spending time moving things out of the way. Electric brooms can also be used for tidying small closets, pantries and other confined spaces.
As stick vacuums are designed to sweep hard floors, they have a brush system which helps them move across hard flooring without leaving marks or scratches. While most models are used on lower pile rugs, it’s possible to turn off the brush system in some models and use it to even get rid of the messes on carpeted floors.
Though electric brooms are usually used to take care of small messes, it should be convenient to use and have a handle offering a comfortable grip. Most handles have soft padding and are telescopic which prevents back pain while sweeping. It also makes it easy to reach all the hard-to-reach places and under furniture. There are even some models that come with an ergonomically designed handle.
- Ease of emptying
Most carpet sweepers have to be emptied by detaching its detachable bin when it has reached its capacity in dust and dirt. This is why you need to decide how large a bin you need, and if HEPA filtration is required. HEPA is generally a preferred feature in vacuum sweepers as it helps remove 99.9% of the allergens in the air.
While most carpet sweepers are bagless, there are a few with bags. Some units do come with a button on its bin which makes it easy to open and empty the canister. However as there are also units that need a bit more effort and dirtying of fingers to empty, you need to ascertain how easy it is to empty your chosen model.
While broom vacuums usually come with the same attachments as traditional vacuums, you have to choose how many and which attachments you want based on your budget and what specific jobs you plan to use the device to do.
Hoses are common in most units, which not only help you reach higher places, but also provide a place for connecting attachments. Crevice tools pick up crumbs and dirt lodged behind and between seat cushions while dust brushes are best used on hard surfaces and draperies. Some models have upholstery tools which prove useful if you constantly sweep crumbs and pet hair off furniture and for brushing your car interiors.
- Bag free
All electric brooms don’t have messy bags for collecting dirt and dust but have collection canisters. While these sweepers are small in size and won’t hold as much dirt and pet hair as standard vacuums, its collection canister should at least have a 1 lt. capacity to eliminate frequent emptying.
It is true that carpet sweepers are designed to be easy to use. However it should also be lightweight, comfortable and easy to manoeuvre around while cleaning. This is because though most models are light in weight and in construction, some cordless models are heavier than others. It’s important that you are comfortable while using the sweepers.
By now you know all about the reasons and benefits of buying an electric sweeper. You even know what to look out for while choosing the best electric broom for your home. However as there are so many models and brands in the market, you may find it difficult making the final choice.
This is why these electric broom reviews should prove helpful at giving you an idea of the features in the leading and more popular brands. You can thus compare the reviews, and all the information provided in the buying guide to finally make a wise decision and investment.